and some filters for RGB.
wow! sounds cool, do you have a place where you can host this project?

Some problems remains: What is the appropiate replacement
for a G2.3-FT12 (or G2/3-FT12) ... at www.reichelt.de
I've found `FT 23-77', `FT 23-61', and `FT 23-43' with
specs but I do not have specs of `G2.3-FT12' for comparision.
Ans also the I do not know if the 74HCU04 from Philips
can be replaced with `74HC 04' or `74AC 04'.
You can do so as long the chips meet your timing requirements. Just compare the datasheets, if the new chips are faster and can stand at least the same ratings you are usually on the safe side.

At www.epanorama.net only four of the six inverters of
the 74HCU04 are used.  the question rises what to do with
the other two one (pull down to GND I guess).
correct.

At least a low cost pcb service which takes the ASCII or
the Gerber/RS-274X format pcb 1.6.3 would be a win.
http://www.pcbpool.de/de_index.htm is pretty cheap for 2sided boards and delivers decent quality.

http://www.pcbexpress.com/ promises much faster service at the same price and is much cheaper for 4layer boards. Check your Gerber files that they meet the requirements of the board manufacturer, gerbv is a nice tool to do so.

There are many other PCB manufacturers on the web, just google a little around...

Holger