[linux-dvb] Re: xml2vdr

> I got channel list from Astra satellite using dvbtune. Translated list
> from xml to vdr format and used it in vdr.
> Now I can browse through channels but for every channel I get serial
> number 0. How can I numerate channels?

I had this and traced it to an error in one of the entries in the channels.conf
file.  Have a look at your channel list onscreen and see if all the channels
from your file are there - if not, the error is probably on the line associated
with the last channel displayed (or the one just after it).  As soon as I
corrected the line, all of the channel numbers appeared correctly.