[linux-dvb] Spectral Inversion (was Re: Re: patch for scan (-t bitfield select))

From: "Johannes Stezenbach" <js@convergence.de>
> But AFAIK there are no DVB-T FE around which have inversion ON,
> so I changed it there from AUTO to OFF.

Don't cable and terrestrial tuners _always_ spectrally invert the signal,
so that the demodulator must have spectral inversion enabled by default?
The VES1820 on my Siemens-Cable card had to have spectral inversion
enabled, and so does the TDA10045H on my TT-Budget DVB-T card.

Then again, it's just a question of what you call "ON" and "OFF". So "OFF"
is if the demodulator inverts the signal, and "ON" is if it doesn't...?

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s@gmx.net