[linux-dvb] Re: Trouble with tuning to lo-band

At 16:08 29/06/2003, you wrote:
It sort of appears that I can get anything below 11700 Ghz.
Any ideas where to hunt, have allready removed all signal-combiners
and diseq-stuff from the cable.
I've had a similar problem which went away when I got the skew exactly right, which increased the signal strength. A sat-finder to indicate high signal strength at the end of your 8 m cable (i.e. -5 db gain) may well be your friend in aligning the dish / LNB.

Just appr. 8m of cable from DVB-S to LNB.
should be fine.