[linux-dvb] Re: sugesting patch for test_stillpicture

Onno wrote:

> while i welcome the additional feature to display multiple
> stills with the test_stillpicture tool, i suggest this patch to add
> the ability to choose how many seconds a picture should be displayed.

While it's nice to have such a parameter I'd like to have it
optional, so that it's backward compatible (the most common
usage for me is for displaying one I-frame only).
Either use getopt(), or the same getenv() hack used for VIDEODEV.

Also some nits:
- avoid excessively long lines (usage_string)
- avoid whitespace at end of line

Do you want to make a new patch?

Johannes