[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan cards

Hello Jamie,

Gerd Knorr has updated his snapshot versions of the bttv driver
so that bttv patches no longer need to be applied. Relying on that
means his snapshot also has to go in ...
Two days ago, Gerd sent off some patches to Linus, they're in 2.6.0-test7. Can you please check if the changes you need are already in there?

FYI: Yesterday and today I sent a bunch of DVB patches off the Linux, the first half has been applied already and is in 2.6.0-test7.

I'm meant to add my dst stuff into the dvb-kernel cvs, which then
would go up for evaluation.
Please apply as you like. I'd be happy to compile test your stuff.

There are still issues with the CI card, can it or can't it produce
sensible 188 byte packets? Only Twinhan knows.
Check it in anyway, CI use can be fixed in the future.

Regards
Jamie
CU
Michael.