[linux-dvb] analogTV plugin and PVR 250

I have had some luck regarding using the analogtv plugin together with my pvr-250, but only when running runvdr/vdr from a shell, when running runvdr from inittab the screen is just black. I guess it's the pes2ts2 program that can't started from there (?) or something similar. I use a keyboard input (remote that sends to IR connected to ps2 input)...

I'd LOVE some help here since this is not really my area of knowledge

inittab entry:
vdr:3:respawn:/vdr/runvdr --terminal /dev/tty1

This is my runvdr script:
#!/bin/sh

# runvdr: Loads the DVB driver and runs VDR
#
# If VDR exits abnormally, the driver will be reloaded
# and VDR restarted.
#
# Set the environment variable VDRUSR to the user id you
# want VDR to run with. If VDRUSR is not set, VDR will run
# as 'root', which is not necessarily advisable.
#
# Since this script loads the DVB driver, it must be started
# as user 'root'.
#
# Any command line parameters will be passed on to the
# actual 'vdr' program.
#
# See the main source file 'vdr.c' for copyright information and
# how to reach the author.
#
# $Id: runvdr 1.9 2002/03/16 16:22:12 kls Exp $

DVBDIR="/usr/local/src/DVB/driver"
VDRPRG="./vdr"
VDRCMD="$VDRPRG -w 60 -v /video0 -Psc -Plcdproc -Pmp3 -Pmplayer -Pdvd -Pstreamdev -Pcalendar -Pgames -Pttxtsubs -Panalogtv $*"

LSMOD="`/sbin/lsmod | grep -w '^dvb' | wc -l`"
LSMODIVTV="`/sbin/lsmod | grep -w '^ivtv' | wc -l`"
KILL="/usr/bin/killall -q -TERM"

if [ $LSMODIVTV -eq 0 ] ; then
        (cd /usr/local/src/ivtv/driver;
        modprobe i2c-algo-bit;
        modprobe tuner type=5 # for a PAL-tuner;
        insmod ./msp3400.o once=1 simple=1 standard=0x3;
        modprobe videodev;
        insmod ./saa7115.o;
        insmod ./ivtv.o mpg_buffers=100)
fi

su -c "LCDd"

# Load driver if it hasn't been loaded already:
if [ $LSMOD -eq 0 ] ; then
   (cd $DVBDIR; make rmmod; make insmod)
fi

while (true) do
      cd /usr/local/src/vdr-1.2.5
      su -c "$VDRCMD" $VDRUSR
      if test $? -eq 0; then exit; fi
      date
      echo "restarting VDR"
      $KILL $VDRPRG
      sleep 10
      (cd $DVBDIR; make rmmod; make insmod)
      date
      done

I use the following options in setup.conf (as someone posted previously on this list):
analogtv.AudioBitRate = 224
analogtv.AudioMode = 3
analogtv.AutoUpdate = 0
analogtv.Brightness = 20