[linux-dvb] Equipment recommendations?

I'd like recommendations on DVB-S equipment in the US market.  I've browsed
the Sadoun website, but i'm still uncertain as to what cards are best
supported out of the current crop.  LinuxTV's driver page and the README
are conflicted regarding what version of firmware I should be looking for -
budget aside, which card is best supported and is able to do CI/CAM under
Linux?  Also, does anyone have any recommendations on antenna+motor+controller
combos, or things to avoid?

Thanks,
Tim