[linux-dvb] Interfereance with DVB Signal ?

Hi,

   I have a problem with my signal, or should I say, my machine has
trouble decoding the signal, when I put the lid on my machine. If I
leave it off, I get Verrors of about 50-100, and no Block Errors,
however with it on, I get Verrors of about 30,000, and obvious Block
Errors ! Anyone got any suggestions as to what might be causing it ?
I have done the basic "move all interfering sources out the way". Cables
aren't crossed. Oh..and I have a desktop PC, as opposed to a tower, and
if I tip the pc on its side, the signal goes too !

I have a standard PC, with a VGA card in the AGP slot, a DXR3 card, and
the DVB-T Card. 2 Hard Drives, and thats it !

   Many thanks for any help, oh and keep up the good work, this is
fantastic !!

     Jon :)