[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel bugs

Wolfgang Thiel wrote:

Hmh: that's a problem. Perhaps, it is as broken as it used to be?
If anything goes wrong (like the wind blowing the dish away), I have

such a wind?

to restart the driver: if it was szap -r and catting /dev/dvb/ad..
to mplayer, this doesn't work anymore: no data (restarting the pipe
doesn't help either), using my dvbts 0x2000, which is supposed to dump

what does mplayer say?
BTW it seems that the full TS dump isn't implemented in ss2 driver.

the whole transponder to mplayer isn't working either: Perhaps, I
should checkout mplayer and ffmpeg more often...

Well: the skystar2 driver isn't loaded by default either. Bug or
feature?

IMHO the insmod.sh script loads too many drivers to be useful.
We should have something better.

Agreed. But I don't see how to do this.
At the moment, everything is loaded, but not skystar2 (even the FF-patched-
to-budget cards: how many users will that be?)

Wolfgang