[linux-dvb] Re: Problem using the tuner on my Nebula card

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 01:42:16AM +0100, Mikael Rosbacke wrote:
> I have problem using my tuner on my Nebula card.
> I'm using vanilla 2.6.0-test9 kernel and I have compiled the modules from CVS
> (checked out 031122). I've managed to install all the modules with:

The latest CVS appears to break the bt878 support. Check out version
1.8 of bt878.c (in dvb-kernel/linux/drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx)
and you should be able to get the Nebula tuner going.

I've got that far, but still can't get any data out of it (tunes
all the stations ok). The data problem is possibly related to
a lost interrupt, am trying to chase that down now.

I'm using a 2.4.22 kernel, but with the latest dvb CVS (apart from the
file mentioned above).

Let me know how you go.

Clyde