[linux-dvb] Re: section demux rewritten

Hello Holger,

Jeremy Hall wrote:

My dvb_demux.c (I think) is patched elsewise, otherwise I will create a patch for you. Are there API changes that would prohibit me from moving to dvb-kernel, I.E. incompatible changes that would cause me to have to rewrite portions of code?

no, not intentionally. If you encounter any incompability please report.
The problem might be that the "dvb-kernel" DVB sources were re-indented by Alan Cox, when the driver was merged to the 2.5 kernel series. This changes have been backfeeded to the CVS, so this is probably the reason why the patches don't apply cleanly.

Holger
CU
Michael.