[linux-dvb] stv0299 lockup on dvbstream restart

Hi folks,
I've a bit of a problem with my Haupauge satellite card. I am able to stream from multiple DVB-T cards (Haupauge also) however the satellite card streams OK the first time you start it, but on subsquent starts it locks up the box just after tuning. it shows this behaviour even when it is the only card in the box.
I'm using CVS dvb-kernel and a patched dvbstream (patched to keep the frontend open, or streaming stops after $dvb_shutdown_timeout seconds)

Thanks
J.P.