[linux-dvb] Nebula USB DVB-T

Dear All,

Once upon a time (August, to be more precise), I got interested on the
Nebula USB DVB-T device. I asked on this if anyone was developing a
driver for it, and as no-one was, I decided to try it myself.

I contacted Nebula, and they promised to help me any way they could,
including giving a test device (after making sure I really am
doing/qualified to do the job), and the specifications, of course.

They were a bit busy in their own (windows-based) development though (a
new version of their windows-program was released recently), and as I
was a bit busy with work too, I wasn't very active in asking them again
when nothing appeared. As a result, I have neither the specs nor the
device, and the work hasn't gotten anywhere.

Now comes the problematic part. I'm going to Germany, Bochum, for the
next 5 months. Unfortunately, as I recently found out, the area will get
DVB-T only in May (which is a bit badly timed, as at that time I'm
beginning to get back), so there is no way I could test the driver and
the device. And looking at my schedule further, from June, the earliest
I'm going to be able to continue is around August.

So. I invite anyone interested to carry on (or rather to start) the
project, by contacting Nebula (they know my schedule problems, and are
still willing to help anyone who wants to make the driver). My prime
interest is to see the thingy supported in linux. It seems to be a
really nice device, USB2 and all...

Best Regards,

Timo