[linux-dvb] Hauppauge DEC2540-T

Hello,

I've bought a "DEC2540-T" DVB-T adapter (together with a subscription to
the Dutch DVB-T provider, Digitenne), thinking it was just a newer
version of the DEC2000-T.

It's USB ID (according to lsusb) is:
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0b48:1009 TechnoTrend AG

The 1009 is one higher than the 1008 of the DEC2000-T. The
specifications of both devices are very much the same, and I think the
firmware is the same as well.

Is there some sort of easy way/checklist I can follow to add support for
the DEC2540-T to the current driver in linux kernel 2.6.0?

Martijn
--
I’ve found insanity is much less taxing on the mind