[linux-dvb] Got it working under Windows. But how do I change this setting under Linux? (Was: Anyone here use a rev 1.x DVB-S card in Australia?)

Hi,

With someone's help I was able to get the card to work under Windows by changing some LNB settings to 11300. I cannot find anything of that nature though in the Linux scanning/tuning applications. Could someone perhaps point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Michal

P.S. The correct settings (to get at least some of the channels on Foxtel) are Freq: 12478, Symbol rate: 27800, FEC 3/4, Polarity: H, and the LNB thing: 11300
.