[linux-dvb] Re: VHF DVB-T cards?

Robert Schlabbach wrote:
From: "Nico" <nsabbi@tiscali.it>

down here in Italy the first DVB-T transmissions are popping up,
so I'm searching a good budget card to buy.
I want to avoid UHF-only  tuners, because VHF is going to be used here.

Hauppage doesn't list the tuner specs of their Nova-T cards,
so can someone post the list of options, please?

The _2002_ TechnoTrend Budget DVB-T card, which is also sold under the name
"Hauppauge Nova-T" (as well as Lorenzen SL DVB-T) supports VHF reception.
The card looks like this:

http://secret.cream.org/wintv-newtuner.jpg

I can say for sure that this card supports VHF, because I have the Lorenzen
card (without IR, unfortunately) and receive VHF channels 5 and 7 with it
here in Berlin.

hi, you can see our nova-t here:

http://marge.cineca.it/aventuri/public/nova-t.jpg

from usa-x.org (90 EUR today!)

http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/popup_image.php?pID=34

and are looking for these DVB-T signals in bologna:

it seems that we should already get some feed:

Canale Pol Bouquet Provincia Note
51 v La7 Bologna
G H Rai Bologna Bouquet A
52 H Rai Bologna Bouquet B

so it seems RAI is transmitting in VHF (from Asinelli tower in the center of Bologna!!) and La7 is transmitting from CastelMaggiore (i'm told)

this is a site interesting:

http://www.sat-net.org/dvbt/show.php?id_prov2=15&id_bouq2=99&Submit=Avvia+ricerca

maybe we can share some experience!

bye