[linux-dvb] Re: Filter Timeout pid

Holden McGroin wrote:
Hi!

Could you guys help with a little problem I'm having. I have a Nova-T. When I run scan (on the Storeton multiplex), I get channels detected on five of the six multiplexes but on the other one, I get:

WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0010

The card's working fine. I can view programmes on the five detected multiplexes fine, it's just that I can't get scan to give me a channel list from this multiplex. I've tried running scan with the -5 option (which increases the filter timeout values) but no luck. Does anyone know of any way to get this working?
You might wat to try a tool like dvsnoop to check what they are actually transmitting...

Holger