[linux-dvb] Re: Problems getting Pinnacle PCTV Sat to lock (Take 2)

there seems to be some weirdness in the documentation

for me the pinnacle only works if i set card=0x5E
elsewise it thinks i have a twinhan, not a pinnacle (which it also
detects) kernel here is 2.6.3

i only have some strange problem that i can only tune one ot 2 times and
then i recieve some interrupt error and have to unload and reload the
drivers to get it working again

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Bob Dunlop wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well I've managed to progress my struggle with the Pinnacle PCTV Sat
> card a little further.  Hopefully this will jog a memory somewhere and
> some kind soul will be able to tell me where I went wrong.
>
> I'm now using the latest CVS sources with a 2.4.25 kernel.

which version of drivers is included in 2.6.3 ?
and is there someone who really has the pinnacle fully usable without
reloading the driver often (it also oopses sometimes when unloading cause
the kernelthread for the fe seems not to die fast enough, but after
reloading the driver it doesn't seem to bother) or having really slow
tuning (few seconds) and or problems recieving high-bandwith streams
(hdtv)

roh