[linux-dvb] Re: 2.6.1 kernel / 1.1.1 drivers compile error

While we are here I have another question related to build-2.6 directory...
I am running 2.6 kernel, I have build dvb-kernel cvs sources succesfully and I am running them just fine by using command
./insmod.sh load (after that I can see channels by using czap and tvtime...)

The problem is that I do not know how to install these driver so that I could load them by using modprobe.conf instead of using insmod.sh. Should I just copy all .o files from build-2.6 directory under /lib/modules/2.6.3-4.tmb.1mdk/build/drivers/media/dvb
directory?

Mika

I don't recommend to use "makelinks" anymore, because it messes with your kernel source tree. Instead, build the driver outside of the kernel with "build-2.6" directory.

While you're at it, you can update to 2.6.4, too...

Thanks,
Jon

CU
Michael.