[linux-dvb] is two DVB cards possible?

Hi,

I would like to know if its possible to use two DVB cards in the same
system?

I'm trying to run two Nebula cards, I can get data off both cards when
they are used at different times. However, if I try to run both cards at
the same time I get the following error, when I start the second card.

"server: bind: Address already in use"

I'm running on a 2.6.4 kernel using the ntx6000 and bt8xx modules built
by the kernel.

lsmod shows the following.

Module                  Size  Used by
dvb_bt8xx               7268  0
bt878                  11024  1 dvb_bt8xx
bttv                  145100  4 dvb_bt8xx,bt878
video_buf              20100  1 bttv
i2c_algo_bit            9416  1 bttv
v4l2_common             6144  1 bttv
btcx_risc               4744  1 bttv
videodev                9536  1 bttv
nxt6000                 8260  2
dvb_core               56564  2 dvb_bt8xx,nxt6000

The significant entries under dev are ..

/dev/dvb# ls -l *
adapter0:
total 0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 4 Jan  1  1970 demux0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 5 Jan  1  1970 dvr0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 3 Jan  1  1970 frontend0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 7 Jan  1  1970 net0

adapter1:
total 0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 68 Jan  1  1970 demux0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 69 Jan  1  1970 dvr0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 67 Jan  1  1970 frontend0
crw-------  1 root root 250, 71 Jan  1  1970 net0

Can anyone tell me if running two cards is possible, or what i'm doing
wrong?

Thanks,

Darren
--