[linux-dvb] Re: MT352 demodulator support

Craig Procter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I haven't had time to try the current build as yet, but I can give a heads up that the Avermedia DVB-T card is going to have a hardware change and will be using the Zarlink MT352 demodulator as of the Mid April.

Maybe this weekend I'll have some free time to check out the state of the MT352 drivers and support.

cheers,

Craig Procter
Support Techinician
Multimedia Technology
Victoria, Australia

That's interesting news, since the new Technisat Airstar2 seems to be using a mt352 also. Maybe a unified driver could support both cards.

Niklas