[linux-dvb] share /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0

Hi Nicolas

I am sorry but I forgot to send you e second line to be patched in the
av7110 driver.
In the lines immediately following the previously applied patch
you have to apply the same modification :

original
        case VIDIOCSTUNER:
        {
                struct video_tuner *v =3D arg;

                dprintk(KERN_ERR "dvb: VIDIOCSTUNER called\n");

                /* only channel 0 has a tuner */
                if (!v->tuner)
                        return -EINVAL;

patched

        case VIDIOCSTUNER:
        {
                struct video_tuner *v =3D arg;

                dprintk(KERN_ERR "dvb: VIDIOCSTUNER called\n");

                /* only channel 0 has a tuner */
                if (v->tuner)
                        return -EINVAL;

Angelo