[linux-dvb] SkyStar2 Rev. 2.6C & hyperthreading

Hi,

it seems, that current (CVS) dvb-kernel (2.6/2.4) drivers work properly over several hours, if hyperthreading is disabled (SMP kernel reports a single CPU).

But with hyperthreading enabled, it happens quickly, that my system freezes. The tests I've done so far showed, that it is necessary to have the card provide a stream. Just loading the drivers but not accessing the dev files will not lead to a freeze (usually I use this card with VDR).

How can I assist in fixing this issue?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl