[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with DVB-T TT budget1300/TDA10045+TDM1316L

--On den 3 maj 2004 17:24 +0200 Torbjörn Jansson <torbjorn.jansson@mbox200.swipnet.se> wrote:

Why not use the dvb-kernel drivers from cvs? dvb-kernel is for 2.4 too,
just make sure you checkout the proper branch (it was branched a few
weeks ago) I don't know if it will help or not since I don't have the
same type of dvb card as you have.
Thanks, but the readme says
"(This won't work with *2.6.x* or a kernel version < 2.4.23, so don't
even try...)".
I actually tried, but since the readme seemed correct I
decided to follow the advice. :-)

I can of course try with a later 2.4 kernel, but the frontend
drivers don't differ that much for tda10045, so I just
backported those parts. But that didn't help. :-(

I think it rather is a problem with either the card itself or
that the tuner or frontend isn't set up or reset or reinitialized
correctly.

/ragge