[linux-dvb] KNC1 experiences

hi,
i recently installed a KNC1 and testing it with with mplayer. So far basic
functions seems to work. Only odd things are that switching channels takes
sometimes a long time for example switching from ZDF to arte. I don't know
maybe it depends on the transponder (its shared with an analog
connection),
although signal strenght seems to be ok 70%-80%, reported by szap.
Exactly: while trying it with szap, it needs many cycles 10-20 till it has
a lock.
Also while watching news channels the scrolling text banner (laufband?)
seems to stutter sometimes, maybe its a player problem. didn't installed
vdr till now.
Playing HD-tv works too but i get many dropped frames, though its running
on a 2GHz-Celereon.
I would be really interested in userreports with a similar configuration,
maybe someone has a workaround for the above mentioned probs.

best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Zsolt Barat