[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar2 How To

Ronaldo Richieri wrote:
Hi Niklas
For running "scan", I need to pass a config file that is in a subdirectory, right? I put in this file (I took Astra file as sample) the configuration of my satellite, but I am not sure the units I should usr. For example, the Frequency is in Mhz? The Symbol Rate, is KS/s?
Thanks again!

Ah, I see your problem. AFAIK the freq should be in kHz but the rest should be OK. You must make shure, that the initial transponder you specify holds some digital information, otherwise it doesn't work.

Good luck,

Niklas