[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar2 How To

Ronaldo Richieri wrote:
Hello again!

These are lasts lines from dmesg (after ./insmod.sh
load):

Linux video capture interface: v1.00
skystar2.c: FlexCopII(rev.130) chip found
skystar2.c: the chip has 6 hardware filters
DVB: registering new adapter (Technisat SkyStar2
driver).
probe_tuner: try to attach to Technisat SkyStar2
driver
stv0299.c: setup for tuner Samsung TBMU24112IMB
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (STV0299/TSA5059/SL1935
based)...
Is that ok? Is there a missing line  after the last
one?
That's OK, everything is initialized correctly (btw: you have a rev2.6 card).

This is very strange, because I can lock the
transponder using BBTI SDK, the problem is that they
not support MPEG, so I am trying linuxtv.org DVB
Driver.
If you can tune using BBTI, then you should try to create a channels.conf (for szap) manually by entering the data you are using for BBTI. Then you could try to tune via szap with your custom file. Use the sample channels.conf provided with szap as a template.

Then you could try to repost your request without mentioning the skystar2 card: I think your problem is not skystar2 related, it's more about finding out correct settings for your satellite. Maybe there are other users in Brazil who have a working channels.conf for your sat?

Best wishes,

Niklas