[linux-dvb] Re: How to start using dvb-a

  Help for linux apps :

   you could find tools in the util file and you just have to make the makefile

  after just choose the tool you want to use by seeing the readme file .

   To use the tools : do :     ./name_of_tool

   googd luck

finding the info and done some search. I have SkyStar2 card. Assume that I
need to "enable" the driver for my card. One said to use modprobe. Could
someone please point me to where I should find more info "how to start up".
Sorry for this basic question.?
Thanks Kjell