[linux-dvb] Re: KaxTV : feedback needed

Hi, I got KaxTV to compile and run - looks great!

I managed to get it to find four (DVB-T) channels, but it seemed to have
problems tuning the others, and also couldn't receive any data.

I'm not sure if this is a KaxTV problem, or a problem with the grundig tuner
in that machine - several people reported some weird tuning problems with
that tuner, which I've unfortunately neglected to look into yet :( I'll have
a mess about with the drivers and see if I can sort it.

Is it going to remain a seperate project from kaffeine?