[linux-dvb] Re: DEC2000-t and mplayer: tuning broken

I think something similar happened to me too some time ago - I'll try to reproduce it...

Alex Woods wrote:

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 07:17:00PM +0200, j@reboot.fm wrote:

attached output of mplayer -vo null -ao null -v dvb://VOX

running tzap -c .mplayer/channels.conf -r VOX before until i get a lock
i can watch the stream. after some changes of the program tzap quites
like this:
tzap -c .mplayer/channels.conf -r VOX
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
tuning to 506000000 Hz
ERROR: ioctl(DMX_SET_PES_FILTER) for Video PID failed (Invalid argument)

now only power cycling the box helped for me.

This looks like something fairly nasty has happened. Can you load the
ttusb_dec module with the option debug=1 and provide us with the kernel
logs please?

Cheers,
Alex