[linux-dvb] Re: support diseqc-2.0 switches

Hi,

I just spent a couple hours writing a program to handle diseqc parsing.

I successfully sent the diseqc command (or I believe I did) and then set

struct dvb_diseqc_slave_reply rep;
memset(&rep, 0, sizeof(rep);
rep.timeout = 100;
ioctl(fd, FE_DISEQC_SLAVE_REPLY, &rep);

I got

operation not supported

that's right, isn't it? I've got the stv0299 demodulator like you say.

_J