[linux-dvb] A gift to linux-dvb community!

Hi there,
	due to lack of time, my company will give two CAMs (a Magic Cam 1.04
and a Matrix Reloaded) and a DVB adapter (Nova-C) to the dvb-kernel
community, to increase the support of existing DVB hardware under linux.

	Instead of allocating an internal humax resource on that, we think
you can do that in a less time, and test these CAMs with other hardware,
too.

	So, i want to know the person can accept this contribute to send it
as soon as possible to start working on that.

	Please answer me in private telling us every detail to ship that
hardware, and telling me if you can start working on that as soon as the
pack arrives.

	Good work to everyone!

Greetings,
Paolo Scaffardi