[linux-dvb] Re: 3.3v DVB-T Cards

Oh oh.  Got this belated reply from Hauppauge support today.

Hi,

No, it is not a 3.3 v card. Only the PVR 250 Half Height board supports
both 5v & 3.3v PCI. We do not have a 3.3v digital board yet but one
should be coming out very soon.

Best Regards

Paulo Almeida
Tel: xx
xxxxxx@hauppauge.co.uk
www.hauppauge.co.uk
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE

My cards and server should come over the next few days, so I guess I will
find out then if I've made a terrible mistake :-)

Rgds

Scott