[linux-dvb] B2C2 and Kernel 2.4.26

Hi,

I've a B2C2 card with mt312 frontend. I want to use it for internet
connection.

I'm using 2.4.26 kernel and libranet linux (debian sarge based)

I compiled drivers with make/make install commands and added following lines
to my modules.conf file:

options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
alias char-major-250 skystar2
add below skystar2 mt312

after rebooting, this is dmesg command output:

PCI: Found IRQ 10 for device 00:0c.0
skystar2.c: FlexCopII(rev.130) chip found
skystar2.c: the chip has 6 hardware filters
DVB: registering new adapter (Technisat SkyStar2 driver).
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Zarlink MT312)...

It seems that driver is working. I want add this card to my network interfaces
(in /etc/network/interfaces file) but do not know what's its name?!?!?

i tried:

ifconfig skystar2 up --> no such device
ifconfig dvb-core up --> no such device

Please help! aloso I saw that there is a /dev/dvb.... directory in readme
files, but I do not have such directory! :-( HELPPPPPP!

Alan