[linux-dvb] Re: AverTV DVB-T not working under Kernel 2.6.6

In case the message I mention below never makes it to the list :-), Basically the AverTV DVB-T card works under 2.6.6-rc1, but not under 2.6.6 (the symptoms are the same as those Mike Harris reports).

P.S. Sorry about the HTML in the previous email :-(

Martin Kenny wrote:

Hi,

Further to my last message (about 2.6.6-rc1 vs 2.6.6), I've narrowed the problem down to a new ioctl case handler (FE_GET_TUNE_SETTINGS) in sp887x.c. By commenting that out, everything starts working again. Is this a problem with the implementation of FE_GET_TUNE_SETTINGS, or of whatever code uses that ioctl?

Cheers,
Marty.