[linux-dvb] Re: Regaining lock

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 12:07:31PM +0100, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> That will have the old version unfortunately. 2.6.6/CVS have the frontend
> fixes.

I upgraded to 2.6.6 and now the tda10045h relocks when signal is
restored ok on my DPANDA card.

This appears to have fixed another strange bug I had. I couldn't tune
one particular multiplex directly after boot. Others tuned ok (we have
five locally, of which four worked), even ones with identical FEC, guard
time etc. Never could work that out. Looks like it's fixed.

BTW, tda1004x in 2.6.6 won't load due to missing errno. I grabbed the
patch from CVS. It looks like this hasn't been submitted for 2.6.7 yet -
are there any plans to do that?

Thanks,
Hamish