[linux-dvb] Nebula Electronics DigiTv - Remote Control

Hello,

I currently am running the NebulaDigi Tv card using MythTv. I have managed to get my Mandrake 10 installation working with the card with faily easily, but as of yet cannot get the remote control provided with the card to work.

Having searcherd back through the lists, and googling the best I found was some guy from a while back talking about writing some drivers as a first try at driver kernel programing, but from his discussions on the list, I couldn't find anything which come of it.

I have also tried the LIRC lists but found nothing on this card. Previously I used to use LIRC on my Hauppauge WintTv with no problems so tryed downloading the latest version and trying the different drivers provided without any luck.

Is it possible to use my remote control from the nebula card in linux? Any ideas where to look?
It is a shame really if it is not possible to use the remote in linux as this appears to be quite a popula card over here in the uk, which is why I brought it thinking it would work flawlessly with linux because of what people have said about it.

Also, is there a problem with this card and the signal stregnth indicators? using kaxTv and dvb tune they don't pick up any signal stregnth kaxtv just says 0% and is greyed out.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index