[linux-dvb] VDR on Fedora Core 2 (2.6.5 kernel)

Hi. I'm new to the list so if this question was asked I'm sorry.

I have Fedora Core 2 with 2.6.5 kernel and sources installed.

I downloaded newest dvb driver and newest vdr. When I follow
instructions and go to dvr/driver and start 'make' command I get this
error:

[root@lAin dvr]# cd driver/
[root@lAin driver]# make
Makefile:147: /usr/src/linux/Rules.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/src/linux/Rules.make'.  Stop.

What is the problem? Rules.make file doesn't exist... I don't get why is
the make script then written this way? Does vdr support (work) on 2.6
kernel?

Thank you.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index