[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar2 card and VDR ?

Am Samstag, 5. Juni 2004 00:27 schrieb Valent:
> Hi. I have SkyStar 2 DVB card. First is it possible to watch satellite
> program on it with VDR?
>
> Second; I have Fedora Core 2 with kernel 2.6.5.
> 2.6 kernels come with already compiled skystar2 module. Is this a
> problem for VDR? Does VDR work only with DVR module that is there on web
> page for download? Do I need to compile that module or is mine
> skystar2.ko ok?

You need the dvb-1.0.1 drivers for vdr to compile, you don't need to compile
this driver, i think the allready built modules in your kernel should work.
If the skystar is your only card, and you want watch tv with vdr you need
softdevice plugin as well or another plugin as the xine plugin

> And finaly; how to compile and make VDR work on Fedora Core 2?

i think this is something for vdr mailinglist

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index