[linux-dvb] avertv 771

ok, i have done some cleanups for the avertv drivers, based on the source of
wolfram joost. if you are still changing some things, please post me wolfram.
patches will be available soon, they will be based on the latest cvs release.

i found a bug in dvb-bt8xx.c, it's not very important but it only sets the
first 3 letters of the cardname:
in static int __init dvb_bt8xx_card_match
there is used
strncpy(card->card_name, card_name, sizeof(card_name) - 1);
sizeof(card_name) - 1 always returns 3 on an x86 machine because it's a
pointer. this should be corrected.

ok i will test my cleaned up version of wolframs drivers and watch if it
works.

cheers

Home | Main Index | Thread Index