From: Soyeb Aswat [mailto:soyeb@btinternet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 June 2004 10:07 AM
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: V-Stream DVB-T and linux

Hi Craig,

> Yes.. the KWorld V-Stream PCI DVB-T card uses
> exactly the
> same Samsung Tuner and Zarlink MT352 demodulator as
> the
> Avermedia A771 PCI DVB-T card - I have both cards
> (but
> no Linux box handy to test them as yet,
> unfortunately).

Since KWorld card uses a cx23883 instead of a bt878 as
used in the Avermedia card, wouldn't we need to change
the cx88xx driver to handle digital streams before
this will work?

I'm very glad that we have most of the drivers
already.  Hopefully we'll be able to get something
working soon.

I'll get the latest CVS and compile it up in the
morning (it's 1am here).

Regards,

Soyeb

=====