[linux-dvb] Re: dvb and dvb0_0 network device

dvb@cristalys.com wrote:

> I use dvbsnoop ( dvbsnoop 101 )
>
> And i succeed in capturing my packet .
>
> BUT when i use instead of dvbstream and dvbsnoop the dvbnet application or
> simple dvbtune like this :
>

>  dvbtune -f 1450000 -s 15914 -n 101   (to create dvb0_0 network device )
> or
>  dvbnet -p 101
> after configuring the dvb0_0 device I do a tcpdump on dvb0_0 and nothing

What does 'ifconfig dvb0_0' say? Check against the statistics
counters in drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_net.c, function
dvb_net_sec().
See also linux/Documentation/dvb/faq.txt.

If it is not counting any packets then the section filter does not work
for some reason. Post some dvbsnoop output then.

HTH,
Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index