[linux-dvb] Problems with my dec 2000t

Title: Problems with my dec 2000t

Hi Gurus,

I've set up a new vdr box using the ready to use distribution from the german ct' magazine. This distribution is based upon a debian system with a linux 2.4 kernel and contains everything to set up a vdr box. I use a holywood card to decode and to do the output, which works fine. I use a Haupauge DEC 2000t settop box as input device an this beast is giving me headache:

ttusb_dec: firmware 1.11d
ttusb_dec_boot_dsp: firmware size too small for DSP code (0 < 60)

What might be important is, that the firmware of the settop box was updated with the latest version 1.11de from the haupauge website.

Any idea whats wrong? Is the module missing a firmware file (it's been said, that 2.4 modules have the fw compiled in)? Is the module unhappy about the firmware update i did ?

Please help

Siggi

siggi@ddp.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index