[linux-dvb] Streaming from harddisk

Hi,

As already promised by Gert-Jan some time ago here is a version of the fets (front end transport stream) driver, with which a transport stream can be played from harddisk. It is not complete, but the basic functionality is working. The only problem we have yet is that sometimes the streaming suddenly stops because the DVB driver is stuck somewhere, which causes the demux write function to block. It is depending on the stream we use.
Hopefully someone can have a look at it, so it can be made better and more complete.

Greetings,

Emile

Ook een gouden buddy worden in Messenger? Go for gold! http://mobile.msn.com/?lc=nl-nl