[linux-dvb] DVB-S with CI card to buy

I'm in the market for a DVB-S card with CI and although I've been googling
the issue for a month I've been unable to find any solid information.

I'm going to be using the VGA output of the HTPC to drive my projector, so
I don't need any A/V outputs on the card, but I'd like to be able to watch
non-free-to-air channels so I need one with CI.

I've seen plenty of complaints in the archives about cards that
only work with free-to-air channels, but noone has said anything about
cards that work reliably, so that's what I'm asking about now...

Do you have a working dvb-s card with a CI that "just works"(tm) with
common CAMs such as Conax?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index