[linux-dvb] Skystar II / general confusion

Hello,

I'm trying to get a Skystar II card working but seem to be missing the final step.
Following a slightly lazy route, I built the modules from a stock 2.6.5 kernel and then created dev entries with a script from linuxtv.

zapping to 'Eurosport':
sat 0, frequency = 11954 MHz H, symbolrate 27500000, vpid = 0x019a, apid = 0x01a4
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
status 1f | signal ac72 | snr 9d74 | ber 0000fff0 | unc 00000000 | FE_HAS_LOCK

So I'm assuming all is good to this point, except that I cannot actually view the video :-P
I've only tried mplayer which seems to complain that it is getting no data. Indeed cat'ing /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 does nothing.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks
Tom.
From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.