[linux-dvb] Re: linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 make error

dvb@cristalys.com wrote on 16.06.04 14:02:21:

> Hi Jörg
>
> May you explain what CRC32 error is in the cvs ....
>
> I have a problem in recieving a mpeg packet and maybe it comes from the CRC32
>
> Could you tell me more about this error ???

I am sorry, I am just an end user, not a driver developer. I was just curious about this error message and tried to find out, what was going on, until I found out, that this module can´t be found by modprobe as SuSE has built it into the kernel. :-)

Maybe someone else can help and tell if it is related to your problem.

Joerg
Wenn Worte allein nicht ausreichen: WEB.DE Video-Mail -
Die E-Mail der nachsten Generation! http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021197

Home | Main Index | Thread Index