[linux-dvb] New CARD (TT Budget)

Hi,

I brought a new TT Budget card and the device id is:

0x13c2 : 0x100f

This card is not supported by the driver at the moment. But it is possible to
make the card recognized by adding the right pci_device_id in the table:

MAKE_EXTENSION_PCI(ttbsawk,  0x13c2, 0x100f),
and with
MAKE_BUDGET_INFO(ttbsawk,"TT-Budget PCI (AWK)", BUDGET_TT);

Unfortunately, the frontend is now working properly. I've tested both
PHILIPS_SU1278_TSA_TT and PHILIPS_SU1278_TSA
On the card, the chip is labeled STV0299B.

Does anybody know how to get the frontend working for this adapter?

Alex.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index