[linux-dvb] KNC1/Typhoon/Cinergy 1200 datasheet request

I have a Typhoon DVB-S card, the same type that KNC1 makes (just without the
saa7113) and also sold by Terratec under the name Cinergy 1200. I have
requested datasheets or information about how to properly communicate with
the Common Interface on this card for over a month now, but to no avail. You
have mostly ignored my request for information about this interface, and how
to program it. I have added the linux communitys dvb hotspot mailing list to
the list of recipients, to show them your ignorance over your customers that
want to help your company make it into new markets.

I know for a fact that someone that formerly worked at convergence already has
the information I request, so I hope you will actually respond to this e-mail
at least. Please remember that I'm actually trying to make you help me help
you, because if the CI interface is also supported in Linux your low cost
line of cards would be attractive to a lot more open-source customers.

Regards,
Kenneth J. Aafløy